This course provides a Fast Track option to acquire the most popularly-requested trainer skills in a single day. It teaches delegates major elements of how to deliver training using methods and delivery techniques used by successful trainers, and boosts confidence by providing rules for dealing with conflict or managing difficult situations.
Who will the course benefit?
New trainers, members of staff who have been asked to give training as part of their role and experienced trainers who wish to refresh their skills.
In this practical course, delegates will be taught essential training skills and understand how to teach team members in the most effective way.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Case Study: Terry’s Terrible Day
- Communication Skills for Training
- Questioning Skills for Trainers
- Listening Skills for Trainers
- Presentation Skills in Training
- Developing Participation in Training
- Managing Questions and Answers
- Games: Adding Fun and Humor
- Dealing with Difficult Trainees
- Your Personal Action Plan