With more and more demands being made on the time of employees this course will enable you to gain control of your working life it will also help you to identify your own skills in relation to your job role. It will enable you to take ownership of your self-development and identify how this ties in with appraisal and aspirations.
This course will you to know:
Where are you now?
- Analyse your own strengths and weaknesses using SWOT and PESTLE
- Identify requirements of own job role assess skills required to perform tasks and what development that you need in relation to this
- Identify Learning Style
- Complete a Personality Profile
- Complete a Training needs analysis
Where do you want to be?
- Identify aspirations
- Develop Goals
How are you going to get there?
- How to set SMART objectives
- Recognise the importance of effective time management to achieve objectives
- How to prepare for a job interview
- Develop interviewing techniques to get the job you want
- How to leave a lasting impression on an interviewer
- How to deliver a presentation
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.