This course sets out to use the latest thinking in time management, so ‘not having enough time’ will cease to be a problem. The benefits will include improved effectiveness and success, and a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction at the end of every day
Who will the course benefit?
Anyone who finds that they have too much to do in the time available and who feels that they could achieve more if they were better organised.
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
- understand their own personal time style
- establish effective priorities
- recognise and avoid certain time wasters
- recognise and deal with procrastination
- use a diary/planning system
- use daily, weekly and monthly planning to achieve objectives
- Setting goals and getting organised
- Action plans
- Practical exercises
- Working on real world issues