We have a wealth of experience gained from our extensive work within Customer Service. We work closely with our clients to identify the successes, strengths, best practices and gaps that are delivering current results before putting together a programme to address area’s where improvement in skills, behaviours and knowledge can be encouraged. Our approach to training and development is to make a difference. We develop programmes that inspire people to think differently, behave differently and continue to make a difference when they return to the workplace.
Our Customer Service programmes are engaging, inspiring, fun, interactive and relevant to the specific scenarios that clients can face. Areas we can include/focus on are:-
- Focus on communications skills, how to take ownership of problem-solving from start to finish, i.e. ways to stay in touch and follow up, keeping the customer informed all the way through the process to resolution, showing passion with a personal touch.
- Empathy, dealing with confrontation, complaints.
- Tactics to diffuse difficult conversations and build a strong, valued and trusted relationship. Customers can be challenging and demanding, so appropriate methods will be shared and discussed, enabling the call handler to diffuse difficult situations and build confidence and trust in their customer.
- Understand what excellence is and how individuals can identify areas of improvement through personal goals.
Throughout all our programmes we always encourage a three-way feedback approach conducted in an open fashion so that all parties are updated on progress. We recommend catch-up days to explore the progress and flex the approach as necessary.
Jacqui was “Welsh Contact Centre Trainer of The Year 2014” and has 30 years customer service expertise. All training sessions that Jacqui delivers are very interactive, fun, focusing more on activities, rather than theory overload. Jacqui has the following accreditations: –
- Finalist in the National Contact Centre Awards for ‘Most effective training programme.’
- Member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council ★ Member of ILM ★ NLP Practitioner accredited ★ ILM Level 5 Coaching & Mentoring ★ Training & Development Level 3 (City & Guilds) ★ ILM Essential Leadership Skills endorsed award ★ Situational Leadership II accreditation
Leanne has a breadth of experience in sectors including automotive, engineering, banking, and the pharmaceutical industry. She specialises in training and coaching leaders, managers and developing executives from both public and private sectors, working at all levels including Board Directors. Leanne holds a BA Hons in Business Studies, a post-graduate diploma in marketing, is a qualified business coach and trainer, a member of the CIPD, an experienced lecturer and HR/People Development Manager.
Jilly has worked with several organisations in both the public and private sectors including the NHS and various PCTs including Sunderland, Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool. She has been involved in the development and delivery of a variety of courses including a Customer Care programme for the Commission for Equality and Human Rights to develop their help desk and customer-facing personnel.
Recent Feedback Received:
St Helens Council:- “Just to let you know the training is going very well, with very positive feedback so far. I would like to recommend your services to our corporate training section.”
Copas:- “I wanted to send an email to give fantastic feedback. We had such a good day Leanne really understood what we wanted to achieve. She built on our brand work we had done this year and inspired us to work more as a team. It was a really successful day and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for training.”
Ultrahaptics:- “The feedback I have received from the team has been absolutely fantastic! By the sounds of it, everyone felt they have been given the right tools to really make a difference in their lives inside and outside of work. We are certainly intending on running it again! Please thank Jacqui”
Ashfield Homes:- “Good Afternoon Sarah, I’ve received really positive feedback all round, in regards to the course content and Jacqui, so I am pleased with the teams response.”
Commonwealth International:- “The course was very well received. Kimberly, Head of Finance, was at the training and we had a chat this morning and there was positive feedback from her. Jilly is very knowledgeable and was keen to pass that knowledge on to us. Everyone enjoyed this training session.”
View all of our Customer Service Training courses on the right-hand side of the page or get in touch with our team today to have an initial discussion about your requirements. Call us on 01454 203355 or drop us an email.