We have a wealth of experience gained from our extensive work within Customer Service. We work closely with our clients to identify the successes, strengths, best practices and gaps that are delivering current results before putting together a programme to address area’s where improvement in skills, behaviours and knowledge can be encouraged. Our approach to training and development is to make a difference. We develop programmes that inspire people to think differently, behave differently and continue to make a difference when they return to the workplace.
Our Customer Service programmes are engaging, inspiring, fun, interactive and relevant to the specific scenarios that clients can face. Areas we can include/focus on are:-
- Focus on communications skills, how to take ownership of problem-solving from start to finish, i.e. ways to stay in touch and follow up, keeping the customer informed all the way through the process to resolution, showing passion with a personal touch.
- Empathy, dealing with confrontation, complaints.
- Tactics to diffuse difficult conversations and build a strong, valued and trusted relationship. Customers can be challenging and demanding, so appropriate methods will be shared and discussed, enabling the call handler to diffuse difficult situations and build confidence and trust in their customer.
- Understand what excellence is and how individuals can identify areas of improvement through personal goals.
Throughout all our programmes we always encourage a three-way feedback approach conducted in an open fashion so that all parties are updated on progress. We recommend catch-up days to explore the progress and flex the approach as necessary.
Who will the customer service courses benefit?
Benefits for Customers
- Receiving the right services to the right quality at the right time.
- Customers feel that they have been ‘heard’ and understood and are confident that their requests will be dealt with appropriately.
- Improved customer satisfaction by word of mouth and reputation as customers appreciate that your people make promises they can keep and keep the promises.
Benefits for Staff
- More confident in their ability to manage customer conversations and to diffuse customers who are angry and upset.
- Reduced stress as better questioning enables them to build up a complete understanding of customer needs and accelerates problem resolution.
- Increased job satisfaction as relatively junior team members see how their contribution can positively impact customer satisfaction scores and bottom-line results.
- Less time spent on fire fighting and rework as they have a shared service framework and set of skills to facilitate problem-solving conversations with colleagues.
- Customer service teams and management using a shared language and demonstrating consistent skill models to talk about how they achieve customer satisfaction in their dealings internally and externally.
- Increased productivity and as teams spend less time on heroic recoveries and fire-fighting and more time finding ways to make long term improvements.
- More business from existing customers as teams work more closely to turn customer information into sales opportunities.
- Enhanced market reputation as a customer focused organisation.
We have worked with
"Just to let you know the training is going very well, with very positive feedback so far. I would like to recommend your services to our corporate training section."
"I wanted to send an email to give fantastic feedback. We had such a good day Leanne really understood what we wanted to achieve. She built on our brand work we had done this year and inspired us to work more as a team. It was a really successful day and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for training."
"The feedback I have received from the team has been absolutely fantastic! By the sounds of it, everyone felt they have been given the right tools to really make a difference in their lives inside and outside of work. We are certainly intending on running it again! Please thank Jacqui."
"Good Afternoon Sarah, I’ve received really positive feedback all round, in regards to the course content and Jacqui, so I am pleased with the teams response."