Dissatisfaction and frustration stem from a number of causes many of which cannot be resolved by customer services alone and the cause can be summarised as deficiencies in providing the right products and services at the right quality at the right time. Our Customer Service Training Programmes improve the contribution of staff to develop better relationships with your customers.
Our customer service training covers the following five areas:
- Managing Customers expectations
- Communicating with customers effectively and appropriately – ensuring that a minimum standard is always complied with – instilling a culture of continual improvement
- Developing Customer Relationships – ensuring that their wishes and requests are dealt with appropriately
- Recognising and acting on opportunities for selling further products and services
- Building and marketing the brand
Who will the course benefit?
Benefits for Customers
- Receiving the right services to the right quality at the right time.
- Customers feel that they have been ‘heard’ and understood and are confident that their requests will be dealt with appropriately.
- Improved customer satisfaction by word of mouth and reputation as customers appreciate that your people make promises they can keep and keep the promises.
Benefits for Staff
- More confident in their ability to manage customer conversations and to diffuse customers who are angry and upset.
- Reduced stress as better questioning enables them to build up a complete understanding of customer needs and accelerates problem resolution.
- Increased job satisfaction as relatively junior team members see how their contribution can positively impact customer satisfaction scores and bottom-line results.
- Less time spent on fire fighting and rework as they have a shared service framework and set of skills to facilitate problem-solving conversations with colleagues.
- Customer service teams and management using a shared language and demonstrating consistent skill models to talk about how they achieve customer satisfaction in their dealings internally and externally.
- Increased productivity and as teams spend less time on heroic recoveries and fire-fighting and more time finding ways to make long term improvements.
- More business from existing customers as teams work more closely to turn customer information into sales opportunities.
- Enhanced market reputation as a customer focused organisation.
Get in touch with our team today to have an initial discussion about your requirements. Call us on 01454 203355 or drop us an email.
Engaging, approachable, action and results-oriented soft skills trainer and performance coach. Consistently provides practical solutions to individuals and organisations for increased productivity and improved job satisfaction. By utilising outstanding inter-personal and communication skills can build rapid rapport. Sally integrates business experience, coaching skills and psychological methodology to deliver the ultimate... Continued
Sarah Elliott has been working in the Training Industry for over 20 years. She brings an infectious enthusiasm for both account-managing clients and hands-on delivery of specific Microsoft Office Training courses. Sarah’s background in IT helps enormously, as she is able to advise clients of the best route to take... Continued
Sophie has over 13 years’ experience as a people development specialist gained with blue chip companies such as Volkswagen Group, Centrica Energy, Three and Virgin Media. Associate clients include an international entertainment organisation, a UK based retailer and an international FMCG business. As a trainer and facilitator, she is experienced... Continued
Louise is a highly motivated, business focused, HR & Development professional. She is a leadership coach and team facilitator. Louise has experience in designing and deploying talent & learning development programmes, organisational development, talent succession, strategic planning, acquisition integration, project management and external consultant liaison. Her key skills include networking... Continued
Jilly is a fully qualified consultant and has worked within the training environment since the early seventies. Working with organisations in both the public and private sectors she has developed and delivered a wide range of courses in management skills and personal development. She believes very strongly in running highly... Continued
Nina specialises in creating purposeful learning solutions for organisational and people change, for business growth and customer engagement. Nina draws on 20 years’ experience in a broad range of diverse business sectors such as Loss Adjusting, Construction, Manufacturing, Rail, Road, Water, Energy, Local Authorities, Hospitality and Retail. An experienced leadership... Continued
An experienced, professional and adaptable IT Trainer and Consultant with a proven track record of delivering solutions to high-profile clients in various market sectors in all the various Office suite of products. Proficient training consultant with over 25 years of training and technical authoring experience in the IT industry. Feedback... Continued
Leanne has a breadth of experience in sectors including automotive, engineering, banking, and the pharmaceutical industry. She specialises in training and coaching leaders, managers and developing executives from both public and private sectors, working at all levels including Board Directors. Leanne holds a BA Hons in Business Studies, a post-graduate... Continued
John delivering hands-on training in MS Office applications (including VBA and SQL and Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project all to Expert level), also consultancy/development/ problem-solving in MS Access and Excel. John has a huge amount of experience in developing Access databases from scratch, as well as upgrading existing databases... Continued
Simon specialises in teaching Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and OneNote) products using all versions up to and including Office 2016 and Office 365. An expert in OneDrive for Business, Yammer, Delve, Sway and Skype for Business. Experience in dealing with many different abilities and have travelled across... Continued
Gary (London and South East)
Gary is a first class trainer with 15 years’ experience in training and consultancy. He has an innovative approach to training that not only changes his delegates’ performance in the workplace, but has helped many develop techniques that can go beyond business to create change in other areas of their... Continued
Sara (South West)
Sara is a people development specialist and a real asset to Elliott Training. Her development career has been established within leading companies including British Airways, the Woolwich Building Society, Compaq Computers and Zurich Financial Services. She has held a variety of training roles from International Sales Trainer to Head of... Continued
Duncan (SharePoint Specialist, Nationally)
Duncan qualified in 1987 as a civil engineer, and in 1994 as a project manager. He spent 9 years in the construction industry in various parts of Africa working on projects ranging from high rise buildings to bridges. He worked for Grinaker Construction – an international construction company – and... Continued
Sandy (London, South East)
Sandy is an experienced trainer with many years of training starting in 1990. She ran her own business in South Africa for 6 years working in many different areas, from Corporate Companies to Colleges helping learners to develop their skills from introduction levels to advanced levels in IT. Sandy has... Continued
A versatile and highly experienced training professional holding a wide range of qualifications from a Teaching PGCE to IT qualifications to include the Institute of IT Training’s e-Tutor Certificate and being a Microsoft MOUS Master Instructor. Additionally, Sarah has the ability to speak German fluently and French to a working... Continued
Nicola works as a trainer specialising within the Microsoft Office environment training groups ranging from one to ten delegates. She trains using a comfortable, easy to understand and informative style. Nicola has a very personal and friendly approach adapting to all various types of queries. She is very professional and... Continued