Dissatisfaction and frustration stem from a number of causes many of which cannot be resolved by customer services alone and the cause can be summarised as deficiencies in providing the right products and services at the right quality at the right time. Our Customer Service Training Programmes improve the contribution of staff to develop better relationships with your customers.
Our customer service training covers the following five areas:
- Managing Customers expectations
- Communicating with customers effectively and appropriately – ensuring that a minimum standard is always complied with – instilling a culture of continual improvement
- Developing Customer Relationships – ensuring that their wishes and requests are dealt with appropriately
- Recognising and acting on opportunities for selling further products and services
- Building and marketing the brand
Who will the course benefit?
Benefits for Customers
- Receiving the right services to the right quality at the right time.
- Customers feel that they have been ‘heard’ and understood and are confident that their requests will be dealt with appropriately.
- Improved customer satisfaction by word of mouth and reputation as customers appreciate that your people make promises they can keep and keep the promises.
Benefits for Staff
- More confident in their ability to manage customer conversations and to diffuse customers who are angry and upset.
- Reduced stress as better questioning enables them to build up a complete understanding of customer needs and accelerates problem resolution.
- Increased job satisfaction as relatively junior team members see how their contribution can positively impact customer satisfaction scores and bottom-line results.
- Less time spent on fire fighting and rework as they have a shared service framework and set of skills to facilitate problem-solving conversations with colleagues.
- Customer service teams and management using a shared language and demonstrating consistent skill models to talk about how they achieve customer satisfaction in their dealings internally and externally.
- Increased productivity and as teams spend less time on heroic recoveries and fire-fighting and more time finding ways to make long term improvements.
- More business from existing customers as teams work more closely to turn customer information into sales opportunities.
- Enhanced market reputation as a customer focused organisation.
Get in touch with our team today to have an initial discussion about your requirements. Call us on 01454 203355 or drop us an email.