Improving levels of service so that each customer feels they are treated as an individual with unique needs rather than just being processed through a system is a challenge! This course looks at how this can be achieved.
Who will the course benefit?
Anyone who is responsible for delivering customer service to their customers and is looking to improve the service they provide.
By the end of the workshop the delegates will:
- Understand the impression that they create with their customers;
- Identify different ways of creating rapport with customers;
- Control conversations to gather information and provide solutions in an appropriate manner;
- Calm angry customers down by showing a thorough understanding of their situation through the use of positive language
This course will enable delegates to:
- Enhance their current ability to provide customer service to their own clients.
- Identify numerous options and ways of handling customers effectively.
- Build on their current levels of knowledge and experience.
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.