Recognize the importance of delivering excellent customer service so that you can help to build, maintain, and increase your organisation’s customer base. Focus on the customer so that the individual is motivated to return. Handle complaints so that customers are satisfied. Deliver excellent customer service on the telephone so that customers have a positive perception about your organization. Cope with stress so that you maintain a healthy level of work-related stress.
Who will the course benefit?
This practical and interactive customer care course provides an overview of the personal and professional skills for staff that are often the first point of contact for customers. Throughout the course delegates will have the opportunity to discuss customer handling skills, enabling a confident return to the workplace.
Understanding Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service
- Identify Customer Expectations
- Commit Yourself to Providing Excellent Customer Service
Focusing on the Customer
- Create a Positive First Impression
- Identify and Help Meet the Customer’s Needs
- Create a Positive Last Impression
- Resolve the Problem
- Cope with Upset and Difficult Customers
Delivering Excellent Customer Service on the Telephone
- Answer the Telephone
- Project a Positive Image Using Your Voice
- Transfer Calls
- Take Meaningful Messages
Coping With Stress
- Describe Stress
- Take Preventive Measures
- Overcome Stress
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.