For the last 26 years, we have been creating dynamic, interesting and relevant company bespoke courses in Microsoft and inhouse systems, we listen and deliver. Our aim is to ensure you have a pleasurable, fun, interactive, training day and walk away with a range of new, exciting skills to apply back in the workplace. You can select these courses to improve your skills.
During the last year we converted all of our face to face classroom programmes into online remote classes delivered through an interactive live online platform – whether it be Teams, Zoom, WebEx. These courses have been designed to be as engaging and interactive as our classroom sessions. We are now in the process of returning back to the classroom, so able to deliver either virtually or face to face, whatever works best for you and your colleagues
We have identified the following key main objectives for facilitating a successful remote sesssion:-
- Create a personal connection with your audience.
- Engage a virtual audience with tools that keep them interested and on pace.
- Ensure they’re following along, understanding, and getting support they need.
- Maintain excitement and energy.
- Be sure your participants can perform critical tasks they need.
- Remotely assist participants who are struggling.
- Manage questions and answers.
- Get interaction from participants.
- Troubleshoot and manage technical difficulties.
- Prepare for a virtual training session from the curriculum to technical setup.
- Prices – please contact us for a quote
- Location – we deliver nationally, just let us know where you want us to be and we can be there
- Dates – you can either attend a public course or we can deliver on a date that suits you
Why book your training with Elliott Training
- We can assess individuals’ levels by asking them to complete a “Pre-Training Questionnaire”
- Detailed PDF manuals created by us and customised to your course
- Courses can vary in length to suit you – bite-size sessions, half-day sessions, surgery groups
- Understand and review some of your files (if required) to offer advice and guidance
- Unlimited telephone/email support after the event
- Certificate provided on completion of the course confirming what level they have achieved
- Trainers are Microsoft Certified with over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- Any customisation of the course including topics from the different courses
- Report summary of delegates experiences and thoughts of the training
- Small class sizes to maximise learning
- 25 years of creating relevant and interesting courses
We have worked with
Recent Feedback Received
"Many thanks for providing really helpful and insightful training and also for his patience. The trainer put the information across in a really clear, concise and easy to understand way. Personally, I found the session with just the 3 of us attending really engaging as the training was able to be far more targeted to our needs and also the questions we had as we went through the sessions. Thank you also to Elliott Training for organising such brilliant courses."
"Fantastic! Great pace, clear instruction, and lots of opportunities to try techniques."
"I already had a good working knowledge but John delivered the content in an appropriate manner that allowed me to fill in gaps I didn’t know I had. Very useful course – GET HIM BACK."
"Good pace and trainer took time to answer questions outside the course contents."
"Very knowledgeable Course content. The course was tailored to our needs, perfectly. Roger did an Excellent job."
"This can be applied to my job on a daily basis, very useful. Brilliant new shortcuts. Being able to participate in the session was brilliant. Given me great confidence to use Excel."