This course will highlight the new features in the Office 365 for Business suite. You can look at what the Cloud means for the way you work, access the portal and all the 365 tools (particularly OneDrive) from multiple devices for more flexible working. Skype for Business can help you collaborate and communicate and, used wisely, it can reduce email overload.
Users who are familiar with the desktop version of Microsoft Office but are now faced with using the Office 365 programme. With Office 365 you can use the desktop version as well as the online integration and new productivity tools and apps. This course will introduce Office 365 and many of its benefits.
Introduction To Office 365 and the Cloud
- What is the Cloud?
- Accessing the Portal
- Understanding the tools available
- Accessing the Portal on multiple devices
- Downloading Office software
Office 365 – What’s new
- New file navigation
- Design Tab
- Excel Quick Analysis
- PowerPoint Morph transition
- Outlook 365 attachments
- The Office programs online and offline, and how they integrate with Office 365
Communication and Collaborative Tools
Office One Note
- Sharing and Creating Notebooks
Office Skype for Business
- Exploring Skype and Contacting others
- Saving to the Cloud
- Sharing files with others
- Uploading files to OneDrive
- Accessing documents from multiple sources