1 day workshop – 09:30 till 17:00
About This Course
In this competitive economy, it is essential that you attract and keep clients. Customer service is a critical part of this process.
Whether you are handling customers face to face or over the phone it is essential that you master the skills to keep the conversation flowing; obtain important information; and ensure your customer – or potential customer – leaves you/the call with a good impression of your company.
Benefits to the Organisation
• Ensure that employees portray a positive company image and deal with customers effectively
• Improves the quality of your brand
• Increases employee confidence in handling difficult customers
• Improves employee communication and customer service skills as a whole
• Understanding communication skills – interact by listening, questioning, clear language
• How to communicate in the absence of face to face interaction
• Body language and the importance of a smile when you dial Smile
• Voice – tone, pace, words
• Personality types and building rapport
Handling difficult customers
• Building personal confidence and being assertive
• The effect of words, tone and voice
• Understanding the need for good listening skills
• Developing a questioning technique, prompting answers on which to base decisions
• Taking responsibility without taking the blame
• Personal discipline and control, handling pressure and conflict
Understanding your company brand and goals
• What image does your company want to portray?
• How does your company want customers to feel?
• What does your company want customers to say about it?
• Learn how to encapsulate your company’s customer goals in your interaction with customers
• Surprise and delight the customer
• Doing what you said you would do
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.