Each workshop to be 2 days in duration running from 9.00 am to 30 pm with a maximum of 4 delegates per workshop.
Suggested 2 x 1 day follow up sessions later in the year to assess implementation since the initial workshop – some classroom based activities and observations of the Team Leaders in the live environment
To fully understand the role of a successful Team Manager together with understanding more about your own strengths and development areas, and identifying the same within your team.
Who will the course benefit?
Team Leaders and anyone else responsible for managing a team
- By the end of the course each delegate will:
- Be able to demonstrate by example how to manage and motivate team members to achieve improved results.
- Demonstrate their understanding and show by example how to use different leadership styles.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Team Manager
- Be able to deliver constructive, behaviour based feedback to the team member
- Understand the importance of having regular 1:1’s with each team member and how to effectively construct these sessions
- Identify their own personal action plans recognising strengths and weaknesses when implementing these skills
You will receive
- Clear Action Plans
- Comprehensive course workbook for future reference
- Practical sessions with tutor feedback including use of video camera