This course assists you in understanding how to make professional and compelling business presentations so that, the work you have done in developing your product or service, can be capitalised upon when you position them to prospects and customers. It also examines some of the fears people commonly hold in addressing a group of strangers and provide tips and tricks on how to make your business presentations effective, memorable and fruitful
Who will the course benefit?
If you can’t afford to take a day or two out of the office but are keen to brush up on your presentation skills then this interactive overview is perfect for you.
- Deliver presentations that inform, invigorate and inspire to ensure your audiences don’t drift off
- Learn how to influence a lot of people at the same time through a great presentation
- Examine the major techniques of presentations that enable you to make sales more effectively
- Learn do’s and don’ts for making presentations that inform, educate and entertain audiences
- Master the 5 key components of a presentation: Objective, Speaker, Room, Audience, Message
- Understand how to ensure that your audiences remember what you said and more importantly act on it after listening to your presentation