A 1 day course that explores the minute taker’s role in more detail.
The course covers the knowledge and skills required to write effective letters and e-mails for your organisation
Anyone who needs to write letter and e-mails on behalf of their company
- Establish the aim
- Devise the structure
- Adhere to letter writing rules
- Deal with letters of complaint
- Correctly address, entitle and sign off
- Write effective workplace email
- Ensure email etiquette is consistent
- Spell correctly, use grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure
- Edit and proof read
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.