Audiences now expect a high quality professional performance and, increasingly, important decisions are made as a result of presentations. This course will help to move you from a good presenter to a great presenter. This course will be highly participative and is designed to develop presentation skills and build confidence via trainer input, personal assessment and interactive sessions.
Filming of presentations gives a great opportunity to critique your performance and recognise your improvement.
- Please bring along a ten-minute business presentations for improvement, rehearsal and delivery as well as a laptop to work on presentation slides.
Who will the course benefit?
The course is for all levels, including the most senior executives, who seek to enhance their abilities to impress groups and audiences.
- Personal objectives for the course.
- Assessing your audience, their interests and motivation.
- Planning and structuring your presentation for strategic impact.
- Engaging and holding your audience.
- Creating a dynamic presentation.
- The art of persuasion – the benefits you give your audience.
- Using rhetoric and Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Handling nerves.
- Preparation and use of visual aids.
- Handling questions strategically.
- Presentation practice and feedback.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- structure a persuasive presentation
- establish credibility with your audience
- make presentations more dynamic and impactful by using verbal and non-verbal communication to your advantage
- use the tools of rhetoric and motivational fillers strategically
- appeal to audience interests and motivation
- deal confidently with difficult situations and people, involving posing and taking questions
- develop more memorable visuals.