1 day workshop
This programme provides managers with a detailed understanding of the key emotional intelligence skills and competencies managers need to develop high performance teams and maximise business performance. It also helps to enhance employee engagement in a practical and sustainable manner as well as improve quality and effectiveness.
Who will the course benefit?
First Line Managers
By the end of the session, delegates will have:
- An understanding of human emotions
- The ability to identify emotional needs and respond appropriately
- Value for self- regard
- Personal resilience and optimism
- Developed tolerance, respect, patience, trust and understanding
- Tools for dealing with emotions
- Effective listening skills
- Dealing with emotional challenges
- Managing workplace emotions
- Action planning to change behaviours
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.