This one day course will enable those attending to understand how to manage their careers within the organisation.
Who will the course benefit?
Graduates who have already completed some placements and are now looking further ahead to their careers within the organisation.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a greater awareness of their own motivations and styles and those of others
- By knowing what motivates others, be able to influence them more effectively
- Be more aware of their own strengths and weaknesses and how to use this information to plan their careers
- Understand the importance of networking and how to do this effectively
- Know who is there to support them
This course will enable delegates to:
- Have a greater self awareness
- Have an enhanced awareness of others and how best to appeal to them
- Be aware of the career options available to them and formalize their career options
- Be able to manage their careers in a structured way
- Know what support they need and where to go
- Network effectively
- Handling difficult people
- Why is managing your career important?
- Understanding yourself more
- Defining your motivations in a framework that enables you to gain a greater understanding of others and the differences
- Working with the differences
- Looking at personal aspirations and how to achieve them
- Networking – the myths uncovered. How to network effectively
- How to handle difficult people!
- Where to get support
- Action planning and implementation
If you would like to book onto a course or find out more information please fill out our contact form or call us on 01454 203 355.