Making effective use of time has always been key to excellent performance. However, in the digital age, there just isn’t “enough” time, and traditional time-management models, based around prioritization and relative urgency just don’t work anymore.
And in the world of sales, where every second counts, you HAVE to have a model that works.
The key drive of the workshop is to move attendees away from managing time to managing the things that eat up their time, so they can focus their time—and attention—on the most productive areas.
Who will the course benefit?
Sales Managers who work within an office or field based environment.
- Dealing with the new reality: new demands and insufficient resources
- Red-Blue-Black: planning personal capacity
- Doing what matters most: identifying your values
- Getting down to it: setting goals for yourself
- “Mind like water”: getting into a productive state
- Million Dollar tasks: it’s about managing focus not managing your time
- Highest intent: negotiating effectively in the world of “win-win”
- Think and Grow Successful: lifelong learning and investing in yourself
This course will enable delegates to:
- Identify and focus on the tasks and priorities that create the maximum impact every day in business and personal life
- Deal with demands on their time in the most efficient and effective manner
- Get away from fire-fighting as the default way of managing their personal effectiveness
- Manage the effectiveness of their team
- Apply best practices in dealing with email, voicemail and incoming information