Have you just assigned a new line manager or looking to develop an existing manager, our management training programme provides a clear and defined path to successful management.
Covering all elements required to be a successful manager this course can be delivered in 2 days dependent on the level of skill currently held.
The course will focus in on the role of a manager, how to manage effectively, what processes to follow and to delegate successfully.
This course can be fully tailored and can include specific company processes, procedures and philosophies.
Who will the course benefit
This course is designed for new or existing managers.
- The role of the manager
- Management process
- Effective communication
- Facilitating meetings
- Motivation and leadership techniques and skills
- The difference between Leadership and Management
- Time management
- The art and science of effective delegation
- Understanding stress management
- Managing discipline and conflict
- Being an assertive manager
- Change management
- Your own communication style and it’s effects on staff performance
- Learn different management styles for different situations
- All underpinning knowledge and skills to be a successful manager
- Ability to deliver assertive statements
- Manage situations correctly and positively
- Hold successful staff meetings
- Understand how you affect those around you.