Louise is a highly motivated, business focused, HR & Development professional. She is a leadership coach and team facilitator. Louise has experience in designing and deploying talent & learning development programmes, organisational development, talent succession, strategic planning, acquisition integration, project management and external consultant liaison. Her key skills include networking to influence change, project management and highly organised, proven innovative and commercial abilities, communication and marketing. In the last 10 years Louise has been Head of Learning & Development at Endsleigh Insurance Ltd, Learning and Management Development Manager at Midas Group and Principal of Academy at Supporta PLC.
- Myers Briggs, NLP and Motivational Maps Practitioner
- Business Coach – Coaching Academy
- Leadership Effective Analysis – licensed practitioner
- Experienced Facilitator & Trainer in full range of management & leadership skills
- Group Training Techniques, Stonebow Training
- Advanced Food Hygiene, Microsoft suite, Internet
- Continue to act as mentor to a number of colleagues