Nina specialises in creating purposeful learning solutions for organisational and people change, for business growth and customer engagement. Nina draws on 20 years’ experience in a broad range of diverse business sectors such as Loss Adjusting, Construction, Manufacturing, Rail, Road, Water, Energy, Local Authorities, Hospitality and Retail.
An experienced leadership trainer, coach, mentor, facilitator, assessor and verifier. Managing the quality process of funded and formal qualifications.
Nina develops and maintained strong working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in the full spectrum of business activity from FTSE 100 to SME’s; these relationships ensure that business strategies succeed and ensures employees feel “Valued, Supported and Engaged”.
As a licensed Insights Discovery® Practitioner, Nina uses a simple and accessible “four colour model” to understand an individual’s unique behavioural profile. Through such an understanding comes a deep insight into self and colleagues, focusing on preferences and behaviours.
This will enable organisations to:
- Adapt and connect with others to create strong and effective relationships
- Develop your interpersonal skills and so improve your communication
- Create better personal and professional relationships
- Increasing communication and customer performance
Area of expertise
- Insights Discovery® Practitioner.
- Experienced facilitator, trainer, coach and mentor in the full range of Leadership and Management skills.
- Customer Service, improving the experience and satisfaction of customers.
- Creating bespoke training programmes that incorporate organisational strategies, values and objectives.
- Quality management of formal and funded qualifications.
- Organisational Development.
BA(Hons) in Training and Educations
Certificate in Education(PGCE)
Insights Discovery Practitioner
Coaching level 5
Business and Finance HND/HNC
Customer Service NVQ level three
Brain Friendly Learning course
Basic Skills 9282
Assessor and Verifier awards